Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thank You!

Writer's Thoughts,
I wanted to start off the new week with a "Thank you" to all of you who follow my blog and my work. It's hard for me to put into words my gratitude. I know, I've said this before, but it bears repeating many times more. "Thank you." I feel inspired to press on.

Coming up this week, I have a montage of some new music videos. Also, the current island story is still in the works. I also have some "how it was made" stills to share with you. I wear many hats, not because I'm an egomaniac, but because sometimes you have to just jump in until other pieces come. More on that later.


I hope you enjoy this animated still I created to share with you. Doesn't this picture give sort of an "urban island feel?" That's how my character feels. Stranded. Her car has died and she's new in town. This story is a one-clip animation. I have a fascination with rain, so you will see it in my stories from time to time. It's not a morbid fascination. I'm not into downpours, or violent storms. I think it's the reflections on the surface that I like so much, because they remind me of impressionist paintings.

Thanks again!