Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dancetown Revisted

Artist's Thoughts,
I was having some fun with some new backgrounds and characters one day. There is an art to creating characters beyond human figures, which is something I've never done before. I started with the simple 'primitives' as they are called. Theses are squares, circles, triangles. It was fun, but not really my realm. So, it's back to earth...

Animating music is something I enjoy the most, whether it's a piano melody I've composed, or fast-driving loops. I love it. Especially, at this time. Every artist has their moments. I think what we try to do is continue around events happening in our lives.

I'm really into 'calming' colors. Classic. Warm. Warm colors in the hot summer? The menu will continue to revolve and evolve. Welcome to process...

I learn new things every day. That keeps things exciting. Animating is always new because every scene is something that has not been animated before.

Until next time. Thanks for dropping by.