Friday, April 8, 2011

RetroVision "Herocity Beat" Video

Writer's Thoughts,
This is the video from the RetroVision series "Herocity Beat." When I created the first version, I noticed that the tones that should have been more gray, were actually more green. So, I added a bit of tint to correct that problem.

"Herocity Beat" is somewhat different from "To Dance On Air." Style-wise, the look is more of a traditional 'cartoon' format. But I like mixing up the collection. The adjustment in the work process is like riding a motorcycle a mile, then, hopping on a bicycle, and back and forth. From monochromatic to full on color. Challenging and different, to say the least.

If you are familiar with Pop Art, it's a style that is known for it's use of graffiti. At times, I flow in a Pop Art vibe.

Here goes....