Saturday, September 10, 2011

Thank You

Artist's Thoughts,
I spent some my Saturday catching up on some of my favorite music artists. It was nice to get updated on some of their goings on. I was even surprised to see new life on a long-time-quiet page of a friend. I would like to mention names, perhaps in the future when I learn the proper etiquette.

Anyway, I would like to say "J.. You're not alone. Perhaps, you 'feel' alone. As long as there are people around you who love you, you're found."

I'm giving out my own medicine.

While reading my friend's blog, I figured out what has been troubling me for the past few months. This 'problem' greatly affected my work, but not in a great way. I'll tell you. At some point, I was trying so hard to be professional, I got a board room chill. That professional distance that rarely works for artists. Why? Because art is emotional.

This is great news for me,. It means I can go back to being myself. That means not perfect. But having fun anyway.

Thank you, all of you, for believing in me. I'm looking forward to what we can accomplish together.