Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Life Animated

Writer's Thoughts,
I took some time off today to regroup my thoughts. I usually do this after projects that have required a lot of energy. A little heads up. I do keep the projects in rotation. This actually helps me to gain focus on the projects that I'm not focused on, at the time. I know, it sounds strange. What's on the menu? "Life Animated." The first from this work is "My Island Story," which I will present in a couple of weeks. I must make a retraction. Reality can be 'fun' to animate. Because in essence, every story real or imagined starts with a vision.

Some stories require a lot of imagery, and it doesn't always depend on whether it's long or short.

Please enjoy this animated still from "My Island Story." And oh, if you do, and need to ease your conscience,...You might want to pile on the veggies.