Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Writer's Thoughts,
I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day, and to express my appreciation for all of you. Your support means so much and has not gone unnoticed. When I say, "You Spin This Swirl," I really mean that. Hey! It's Valentine's, so I can be 'extra mushy.' Group hug!

I hope everyone enjoyed the sneek peeks into "To Dance On Air." What happens next? One of the lead characters, Emily Monroe, does get into the big show, but is it ever that easy? The beauty of animation is being able to be as wildly imaginative as one desires. The story is a mash of fantasy and 'history.' It's my 'fantistory.' Reality?...Well, that's not too fun for me to animate.

Coming up soon will be Life Animated, which is a series of animated works that are not part of a larger project. Spring is around the corner, and I look forward to sharing with you some of the directions and developments. Once again, have an awesome Valentine's Day!