Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Entertaining Friends

Artist's Thoughts,
"Entertaining Friends." I've been thinking about this focusing line quite a bit lately. It's the most important thing for me to remember. It's what drives me.

I really enjoy watching cooking shows. Even though, it may not be about a meal I'm preparing that evening, it's the fact that cooking is an art. I love the arts. One of the things that I find fascinating is the chefs are "all into" what they're doing. I enjoy how they explain their process in such an entertaining way.

Art includes the presentation, in this case culinary arts. Yes, the taste, but it's television, so the visual is very important. I'm not an expert on the methods, just speaking in terms of creativity.

How does it inspire my work? I desire to present the best art that I possibly can. And, as long as I keep the focus ENTERTAINING FRIENDS, it's such a joy. I'm trying to be more aware of negative thinking. Every artist struggles with it from time to time. What is my positive reinforcement? You.

This is a heart-on-sleeve moment...

It is important for me to let you know that you matter. As I stated before, I will say this many times, what is this without you?  Thank you friends.